Monday, April 11, 2011

Save the Date

Here is a look at the latest Fleur, spokesmodel for Italys LaGardenia (www.lagardenia.it).
from sketch...
to paint.

and popped into the layout.
This new Fleur was inspired by another painting I did a while back of a girl standing in NYC with the Chrysler building in the distance. And that initial painting was part of a larger NYC inspired series.  It's my home sweet home, so I like to paint it when I can.  I may be temporarily in LA, but like they say- you can take the girl out of NY, but you cant take the New Yorker out of the girl.
Here is a look at some unseen - up til now- images that were part of the NYC series. Enjoy!
COPYRIGHT Bella Pilar
COPYRIGHT Bella Pilar
COPYRIGHT Bella Pilar

COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.






3 comments:

  1. your work has so.. I LOVE IT:..
    It is sophisticated and playfull at the same time... I absolutely love it:.
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

    ReplyDelete