Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Coming Up Roses

For all you tweens out there, this ones for you!
Del, star of the Petal Pushers series, is back again, and this time everything's coming up roses! 
This is the forth cover illustration I created for the Scholastic tween series.
Here is my cover sketch...


and here is the final art...

along with a few loose roses that would be used on the back cover, as you'll see below...


The Cover finalized...




and the back cover.  Falling roses and all.


and here's a lil look at the previous 3 book covers I did for this series...




COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cover artwork! I'm a big fan of your work and I was wondering if you have calendar for 2012.

    ReplyDelete