Monday, October 3, 2011

Boo!


October- yay!  I mean, really, who doesn't like the 31 days of Halloween.  Even Papyrus is already in the mood and you can pick up a few of my cards now in stores.  Including "Halloween Kitty", which is a card I have that was based on an original image in this personal series I did- here are the sketches (the first one being Halloween Kitty of course)-





Here is a look at the final art of this series-

 all artwork COPYRIGHT Bella Pilar
all artwork COPYRIGHT Bella Pilar 
 all artwork COPYRIGHT Bella Pilar
 These little bits here are used on the Papyrus envelope liner as you'll see below-


I ended up revising the painting I did of Halloween Kitty a bit- and here is the final Papyrus card and envelope-






COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment