Thursday, September 5, 2013

Headed to Fashion Week


I am headed to Fashion Week- will you be at the tents at Lincoln Center on sunday Sept.8 or monday Sept.9 ?  If so, be sure to stop by the Papyrus lobby event space to meet me and pick up one of my girls from the Glamour Collection cards.
Also, while you are there running between shows,  scoop up this years printed event schedule - simply look out for this girl:

Glamour Collection-


Be sure to return to this page next week- I will have a complete update , pictures and all, on my Fashion Week experience.  And in the meantime, you can see daily pix by following me on instagram at bellapilarstudio. 
Want a fashion blast from the past? See THIS blog post to check out my visit to Fall2013 Fashion Week,  and This blog post to take you back to Spring2013 Fashion Week.


(You can buy selected Bella Pilar cards wherever Papyrus greeting cards are sold or at independent retailers nationwide.)

COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment