Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Seasons Greetings and a Happy Thanksgivukkah!

This holiday season I have a new new new greeting card out with Papyrus


And the following ones are back again, Oh joy!  








And these next two can be gifted together to all your loved ones celebrating Thanksgivukkah this year- how fun!
My Chanukah and Thanksgiving cards are back again- and it will be another 75,000  years before you can give these two again on the same day, wowzers! 



You can buy selected Bella Pilar cards wherever Papyrus greeting cards are sold or at independent retailers nationwide.


COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.






1 comment:

  1. I admired your helpful words. Top class contribution. I really hope you’ll write more. I'll continue looking for.valentine-heart

    ReplyDelete