Thursday, May 25, 2017

Stripe Shoes in Soho

It took me a while to decide on what shoes to wear... Thank you bunny slippers for approving the final look.  Black and white stripes it was! 


And a Big THANK YOU to Papyrus in soho in NYC for a fabulous card signing event this past weekend.  So much fun!!! 
  I am super excited to be standing here in front of all my new goodies that I can now share with you.  Lots of fresh new notepads and a journal, a couple of zipper pouches, and yep, a fab new tote bag! You can now look for this new collection of treats in your local store.  And if you can't get there- you can find all of the new items (while supplies last) on my Papyrus collection page at www.papyrusonline.com



Oh, and how cool is this- and how lucky am I ??!! A special thank you the wonderful Jenny Kroik for painting a portrait of me in my most favorite shoes ever!! (black and white stripes make me smile).  Love it, Jenny!


Look out for an upcoming blog post here where I will be showing you all of these new items close up.


 And come on by, June 3rd. Ill be here...


You can buy selected Bella Pilar cards wherever Papyrus greeting cards are sold or at independent retailers nationwide.


COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment