Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Festa Delle Donne

 The 8th of March is the International Women’s Day and Italian men were celebrating it with the traditional gift of yellow mimosas to Italy’s lovely women.  So of course the latest ad for my Italian client LaGardenia, was all about this special day. Here is a look at sketches I submitted for our latest ad featuring Fleur, spokesmodel for LaGardenia.





And here she is in the final art-
And I painted up a few mimosas...
And here is a look at the final ad...

Artwork Copyright Bella pilar.



3 comments:

  1. I really love that such a successful illustrator makes herself and her process so accessible. Thanks for sharing your experience, strength, and hope with those of us still pursuing the dream. I love the colors, especially the mimosas. Ours grow pink here in the south. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketches and the finished ad turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is absolutely fabulous! LUVS!!

    ReplyDelete