Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday- Lovely Leopard

OK, so its day 2 of PAPYRUS week, and its all about LEOPARD!  my fave!
Here is the working sketch I did before I hit the paints...

This is the painting I did...
and the leopard print I painted that will be used for the envelope, as you'll see below.


 And here is a look at the final product.  The card was embellished with lots o sparkly black glitter and a few hot rhinestones- ouch!


And this card is blank inside, which I always love so that one can use it for any occasion at anytime-because leopard never goes out of style

 Recognize this envelopes leopard print?...





COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been following your posts this week and I this one is my favorite! I love her sassiness :)

    ReplyDelete