Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cameo

This week something special hits Papyrus stores.  I have a new set of limited edition numbered cards (1200 each).  Blue, green, purple, and pink.  Collect all 4.
I did a ton of sketches thinking about those sweet little vintage cameo necklaces and brooches  I use to love so much when I dressed all vintage back in HS and college.  But of course a more modern version here.  Here is a look at some of my brainstorming-








We then had to narrow it down to 4- here is a look at the final process- I will show you the final sketch, the final painting, and then the limited edition card (the cameo inspired girls are framed in foil and loads of sparkly shiny gems.  Mmmmm, fabulous) and coordinating lined envelope.

Blue girl-







Purple girl-





Pink girl-




Green girl-






COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment