Monday, March 19, 2012

Mysterious Masquerader

Was feeling a little Mardi Gras vibe when I sketched this.  I usually sketch out quick little thumbnails when I have an idea to jot down that I dont want to forget (they are thumbnails- so super rough and loose, and small- my thumbnails might be around 4") as so-


and then if I decide I like it, I will go back to the idea and sketch it up fully (and my sketches are then more detailed, as well as larger, might be around 10")- as so-


Here is a look at the papyrus card she landed on-


This mysterious party goer comes in a sweet floral trimmed box which includes 12 blank note cards and 12 lined envelopes.





Enjoy!



You can buy selected Bella Pilar cards wherever Papyrus greeting cards are sold or at independent retailers nationwide.

COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment