Wednesday, February 5, 2014

This Weekend at NY Fashion Week

If you are in NY this weekend for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (MBFW) and will be attending the shows at the tents saturday or sunday, then this ones for you: 
Come out and meet me!  I will be signing Papyrus cards and the awesome people of Papyrus will happily stamp it and mail it off for you from the event.
where: Lincoln Center in the main tent lobby at the Papyrus event space. 
when: sat&sun Feb 8&9 from 2:30-4pm
Return here next week to see the full report on my MBFW weekend.  I will be showing all the art I got to create for the event.  In the meantime, be sure to follow me on instagram @bellapilarstudio where I will be posting images from NY Fashion Week all weekend.
And while you are on the gram be sure to check out @mbfashionweek  as they will be posting paintings, from a new series I did, throughout the week.  In fact there is one up there now! Do have a looky. These paintings were specially done for MBFW- its my models backstage series.  Look out for 5 paintings in total, so more to come. 
Lookin' for a sneak peek at some art? Here is a peek at what's on the MBFW press credential lanyard you will see floating around the necks of press attendees throughout this next week. 


See you here next week...

COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment