Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Surtex 2014- Getting Ready

It is that time of year in the art licensing world- Surtex 2014 is soon upon us. 
I am busy as a bee here in the studio getting ready for this awesome design trade show (where I hope to license my artwork onto more deliciously fun product).
Enjoy a sneak peek at what I've been up to-  here are a few pages out of one of my portfolio art books I have put together for the occasion:









What else have I been doing to prep for this trade show?
Every year at Surtex I have a lil hand mirror I like to gift existing and potential clients with-  Here is a look at this years:



...you'll want to reapply your lipstick holding this cutey patootey.

If you are attending Surtex this year, be sure to swing by and say hello at 
Magnet Reps booth #307/309.

Other happenings?  
If you are attending the National Stationary Show, be sure to come by my card signing event at the Papyrus booth this Sunday 4-5pm.  Say hello and leave with a personalized card!


COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.

Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment