Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Double Double This Weekend:


September has arrived- Which means NY Fashion Week is around the corner! 
Are you in the city this weekend?  You have 2 chances to come out and say hello to me as Papyrus and I  celebrate Fashion Week
(Thank you to my friends at papyrus who printed up these lovely store posters in honor of the weekends events)


(And you just might spot this lovely pair of legs on a Mercedes Benz Fashion Week schedule this season- I'll be sure to post that here soon for you to see)

So here's the skinny:
On Saturday Sept 6th from 1-4pm I will be at the Papyrus store at the Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle.  If you come on in and scoop up one of my cards I will be happy to personalize it for you!  Come on by!  This one is open to all. 
And then on Sunday Sept 7th I will be at the Fashion Week tents at Lincoln Center at the Papyrus event space in the main lobby from 1-3pm- and as in seasons past, I will be personalizing my cards for you.  (please note- for those that have asked: the only way to this Sunday event is if you are there already as a guest attending a show that day.  So if are not- then please come on by Papyrus in Columbus Circle on Saturday instead- would love to meet you!)

Side note blast from the past:  have a look at past Fashion Week blog postings by clicking on NY Fashion Week over there under contents on the right side of the page.  and Enjoy!



COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

1 comment: