Thursday, November 12, 2015

Totes!

A lot goes into backing up for my afternoon working at the coffee shop as I sketch n sip my ice latte for the next 4 hours. Lots of mags to flip thru for some inspiration, iPad, pencil case, rulers and for some reason I always feel the need to throw in at least 3 different sized sketch books in my bag... One never knows. But what I'm most excited about today is being able to pack my coffee shop goodies in my brand new Yasmin In Yellow TOTE BAG!!


Yes, Totes are here!!
4 new tote bags have arrived in The Shop at Bella Pilar Studio over at 
Yasmin, Patricia, Lucy, Lolita and friends are fashionably featured on these oh so stylish soft carryall totes. And be sure to also check out all their fabulous friends featured on ceramic mugs, now available in our shop. 





Available now in my shop at:  bellapilarstudio.etsy.com

More totes to be added regularly to the collection, so keep checking in.
Shop... and enjoy.


COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment