Thursday, March 14, 2019

Hello NY

I may be posting this from LA, but this here New Yorkers heart belongs to NY no matter where I’m at. And so you can imagine how sooooo insanely excited I am about this new Papyrus card I painted that’s been added to my collection. Yes!!!!! And it is all shimmer and shine- no shortage of glitter and foil and gems on this hometown skyline.  



Layered cut paper for some POP!...



detail...



There’s no girl on this here card, so I put a girl behind the card! Hi there! 


You can buy selected Bella Pilar cards wherever Papyrus greeting cards are sold or at independent retailers nationwide.


COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.
Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment