Thursday, October 3, 2019

I Heart Bunny Slippers

YES! I DO have a pair of fuzzy bunny slippers and oh how I love them so!!!  
I havn’t worn them yet with a fancy glittery party dress like Rosalia here… but maybe I should?!!  …. This is just one of many new cards for the Fall I have out, and you can come by and see a bunch of them, and Rosalia (while available)… and ME! I will be hanging out (maybe not in a party dress with bunny slippers- but something cute still) at the Beverly Center Papyrus store in Los Angeles, this Saturday from 1-5pm, doodling on cards and chit chatting - pop in!


Find my cards here at bellapilar.com   as well as here at papyrusonline.com

You can buy selected Bella Pilar cards wherever Papyrus greeting cards are sold or at independent retailers nationwide.
COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.

Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment