Monday, July 26, 2021

Feelin' Summer Vibes

Feelin’ summer vibes. I didn’t have to go any further than my front porch to find inspiration for my new @Papyrus birthday card. ‘Cause Im a NY/LA girl- when im not painting taxi cabs and pigeons, I’m painting palm trees and swimming pools.  Love it all. 


Find my cards here at bellapilar.com   as well as here at papyrusonline.com

Check out papyrusonline.com  for retail store locations.

You can buy selected Bella Pilar cards wherever Papyrus greeting cards are sold or at independent retailers nationwide.


COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.

Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous I love all you create

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns about halloween pop up cards on the website. View more designs from them.

    ReplyDelete