Thursday, November 16, 2023

Pool Time

I know. It’s Fall. But I think daydreaming about lazing around on a pool float on a warm day is okay to do all year around!  My new pool vibes card just came out and the adorable little flip flop charm on ribbon is included!  My favorite thing that makes this card quite special is that it has 2 different paper finishes... yes, two! The water is a glossy card stock but the rest of the card is a matte finish. Ah, the details! 




Find my cards here at bellapilar.com   as well as here at papyrusonline.com

Check out papyrusonline.com  for retail store locations 

You can buy selected Bella Pilar cards wherever Papyrus greeting cards are sold or at independent retailers nationwide.


COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.

Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment