Thursday, May 2, 2019

Speaking of May Flowers


...Speaking of May flowers...
I recently received these 2 fun pix from someone who picked up my Spring Time counted cross stitch kit and got to stitching! Work in progress- and completed.  
I have not had a chance to complete this kit on my own - awesome to see someone else got crafty with it!  Pretty weird seeing my painting translated into cross stitch - the super fun and interesting part of the art licensing biz! Which I love.

 Work in progress-


The completed project-


The Kit-


The original art that this cross stitch kit is based on-



If you are interested in buying this kit- head over to bellapilar.com, and click on the SHOP tab, you'll find info there.  Enjoy!!


COPYRIGHT: all artwork © Bella Pilar, all rights reserved.

Please do not remove images from this site without the permission of Bella Pilar Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment